Kalarava

I am krishna.. presently doing engineering in S.J.C.E mysore :) .. Love to make friends & have nice social network .. versatile .. love cool & inspiring quotes and have a passoin to achieve a great thing in life ...

Friday, April 06, 2007


She
may be the face I can't forget
a trace of pleasure I regret
may be my treasure or the price I have to pay
she may be the song that Solomon sings
may be the chill that autumn brings
my be a hounded tearful things
within the measure of the day…..

Whenever I listen to this song, I think of her. She is very special to me. Sometimes I wonder why I consider her as that “special”. Whenever I talk to her or see her or think of her, I simply loose my control over myself. There are a number of times where I desperately wanted to talk to her, went near her too with lot of courage & came back without speaking a single word. Sometimes I feel I like her and sometimes I feel I don’t. Still I did not get a chance to know her very well. To be frank I tried. I did my every effort to become her good friend. I initiated a conversation every time with her, even though I don’t do that usually. But, she is kind of mystery to me. She answered every question I asked but never asked a single question, she said thanks every time I wished her, but never did something so that I can say “thanks” too. Does that mean, she doesn’t want to be my friend???!!!

Whatever, I don’t feel bad about her. I always wish her a life full of happiness. She might be considering some one special as I consider her as special. In life , every wish will not be the reality. I am not sad because we could not be very good friends. But I am sad because “She did not even try to know me”…

With love ,

Kruthi…

2 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Gargi said…

    She
    may be the face I can't forget
    a trace of pleasure I regret
    may be my treasure or the price I have to pay
    she may be the song that Solomon sings
    may be the chill that autumn brings
    my be a hounded tearful things
    within the measure of the day…..

    Beautiful words :)..

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger krishna said…

    yup.. that's the song of notting hill ... one of my fav :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home