Kalarava

I am krishna.. presently doing engineering in S.J.C.E mysore :) .. Love to make friends & have nice social network .. versatile .. love cool & inspiring quotes and have a passoin to achieve a great thing in life ...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I do write lots of short stories in kannada . but this was my first attempt to write a story in english. I know this is poor but worth reading if you have lots of time ;)

Feeling of love...


I do not know how to start, how to go by and how to end. This is a real experience where I had a nice feeling of love & lots and lots of emotions danced like a fountain finally I had to accept the reality of life ……

It all began when I gave an entry to orkut – a magical world which can help you to make & know lots of friends at the same time it can keep you in illusion, sometimes very difficult to even imagine. One of my friends was constantly telling me to join orkut & even we had got a net connection in house. I was very eager to do something out of it & when my roommate joined I could not control myself joining that even though I knew I will become addictive to it. Every thing was fine for the beginning. I met many seniors, my old friends in NITK suratkal. I was very happy to live in this beautiful world.

One day, when I logged in to orkut as usual I had many “add as a friend “requests pending for my approval. In that I saw a name of a girl (sorry I can’t mention her name ). I did not have a friend by that name previously. I was very curious to know who she could be. Went to her profile and saw a photo which was really stunning, a traditional girl having a bindhi on her very cute face. I was surprised, confused, totally blank for sometime. I tried to recall each and every girl I met starting from my childhood days. But my memory said you haven’t met such a girl till now & it is impossible to forget such a girl even if you have glanced once. To be frank I am proud of my memory, even though I forget names I do not forget the faces. I went through her simple profile, came to know she is from manglore, my hometown. I became very happy when I came to know that in fact.

My mind did not stop the effort to miss a single chance of knowing her more. I checked all the communities she was in. She was in Mukta club , even I like that serial even though I get less chance of seeing it. And also she was in “How are you doing community”, I am also the great fan of “FRIENDS”, popular tv show. Believe me, I thought each and every thinking of mine matches with her. I always wanted to have someone who is traditional, cute, cultured. She was more than my imaginations. I was really happy that she herself sent a friendship request to me.

I did not stop. Read all the testimonials written about her. Came to know she cares for bindhi very much. And also I was surprised to know that one of my friends who is in nitk has written a testimonial for her. Really became happy because I thought I could get some info about her. Checked all her scrap book entries, was very happy again to know that she has really great attitude. She was my girl of imaginations, girl of dreams. Even I attempted to write a first love letter to her..

Suddenly, I started thinking in a different way altogether. I thought like what if she is not a girl. If some guy, operating as her making “bakras”. I have seen many of my friends doing that even though I am personally not interested in such things. God, why did I have such a thought? My feelings took a dramatic turn, and screamed “You are a bakra, you are a bakra” Yes. I think I was. Her profile was operated by a friend of my friend who has written a testimonial for her. God, why did it happen to me? If I am given a chance of accepting a reality or being in illusion I surely might have opted the second. Because even though it’s a big fake, feeling of loving someone is really great!!!

I may not get someone like her in the near future, she might not be real, but still I can’t forget her in my life. She gave me immense pleasure which can’t be explained in words when I was in the illusion of loving her. She made my life perfect for three or four hours which is worth remembering throughout my life …

krishna..

2 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger rajee said…

    hi
    this is rajee from Tamilnadu. yours is a fabulous attempt...delicate feelings expressed in a pretty way!
    it was reminiscent of Mr.Sujatha's
    "Srirangathu Devadhaigal" in tamil.
    wishes with the blogger

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger krishna said…

    Thanks yar..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home