Kalarava

I am krishna.. presently doing engineering in S.J.C.E mysore :) .. Love to make friends & have nice social network .. versatile .. love cool & inspiring quotes and have a passoin to achieve a great thing in life ...

Thursday, November 02, 2006


Sometimes I feel I write almost all things which are related to LOVE one or the other way :) … Is this right ? or Jus my opinion ? I am confused indeed . Again is it turning out to be something which is related to the “same” magical word?

“Can boys and gals be jus friends?” oops nice question. Let me think about it. Now I remember the movies ‘when harry met sally’ and hum tum. Both were my favorites once :) . I really liked the arguments stating boys & gals cannot be jus friends. Yup,by my experience too. I don’t know what will be opinion of a gal about me after reading this. But this is the truth & I think it will be a truth for all. My personal opinion is that whenever gal & boy becomes close than a particular limit (limit is obviously different for different people I suppose) they start feeling something different .Yup , we might not call that’s love. This could be jus an infatuation or affection or crush or whatever you feel. Obvious reason for this is that boys feel girls as “different” & might be same case with the gals too. I do not have much idea about it :) .Some gal should guide me on this ;) .That different feeling makes you behave in a different way ;) .For example , boys won’t think and speak with any other boy. I mean whatever we feel we express to some friend of same gender. But when it’s the other way , we think then talk in the worst case sometimes practice too ;) .Because we care much. We will be having the afraid of loosing them or at least hurting them. We know relations could become complicated any point of time & that we don’t want in fact .

You may feel it childish or you may not like my arguments too ;) Since everyone is unique in their own way , every one will be having their own way of thinking . I jus wanna be in group where there is clear majority ;) what say?


Signing off now ,
With Love again,
Krishna..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home