Kalarava

I am krishna.. presently doing engineering in S.J.C.E mysore :) .. Love to make friends & have nice social network .. versatile .. love cool & inspiring quotes and have a passoin to achieve a great thing in life ...

Friday, November 03, 2006


TO THE ONE I LOVE …

When the sun rises in the east,
When the birds come out of the nests,
When the clouds cover the sun,
When it’s raining,
When the sun burns my skin,
When the cool breeze makes me happy,
When the street lights are on,
When the stars twinkle,
When the moon smiles in sky,
When I am sitting doing nothing,
When I am listening to my favorite music,
When I close my eyes,
When I open my eyes,
When my heart beats in rhythm,
When I am floating in my dream world,

I THINK OF YOU …

With love
Krishna..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home