Kalarava

I am krishna.. presently doing engineering in S.J.C.E mysore :) .. Love to make friends & have nice social network .. versatile .. love cool & inspiring quotes and have a passoin to achieve a great thing in life ...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

After a long time I am visiting blogger.com . Lots of things happened these days. I joined DELL, Attended training , Got my first salary !!! etc etc. Life is fun here. New friends, new experience and more importantly I have become more organized !!!

I was staying in PG previously for a month or so. When I was coming back, an old woman asked me to help her cross the road . I had no other work . I was simply going for a walk. Helped her cross the road & made her sit near the shop by removing a heavy water containers which were at that place. She said “Thanks”. I told her “It’s my pleasure “ and continued walking. I could hear her blessings in hindi for a long time. She was happy. I could see it in her face when I turned back.

I was coming out of Shiva temple nearby. I saw a small shop. Went there since I needed a 3 /4th. There were two , gal & a guy seeing all the clothes present there & checking whether it suits them or not. After sometime they went from there not purchasing anything. The shopkeeper told me “they saw almost all the dresses present there & returned without taking anything” & also said “they were not at all having any intensions to buy anything”. She felt bad by their behavior. I purchased 3/4th & gave the coconut given in the temple to her since I was not cooking at that time. She was happy.

I know these are very simple things. I did not loose anything by doing that. But the “Freshness” after seeing their happy face keeps me energetic. I need not try for such events to happen again. It happens every time. A simple “Thanks” what we say, simple “smile” what we have can mean really lot to others..

Love & Luck,

KRuTHI

2 Comments:

  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger ಸುಧೇಶ್ ಶೆಟ್ಟಿ said…

    Hi Krishna...
    I am very happy to see you here..
    I heard a lot about you from my friend Vanitha (She was your PU Class mate). So was curious to know about you. Your blog is very nice.. But why it is not up to date?

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger krishna said…

    Me too buddy .. Thanks a lot .. I was unable to blog these days .. Did not had net .. very infrequent in writing too :( ..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home